Building A Vehicle
Vehicles serve two purposes, one they provide an "in space" representation of you in a collaborative environment. In inter-personal settings travelers use avatars to represent themselves, but in wider spatial environmernts they use vehicles. Two they are a specialized version of the more generic i Platform and allow custom apps, services, utilities, data sets, libraries, guide services and more. The idea behind a vehicle is to equip it with the tools and instruments you need to interact with the types of mindspaces you will be traveling in.
There are two options for getting a vehicle:
- You can build or manufacture a vehicle in the vehicle factory.
- You can go to the vehicle rental and rent an already constructed vehicle
Vehicles can take upto an hour or two to build depending on the level of customization. Vehicles can be customized and they can be published to a group, community, class, or the general public. They are a potential source of traveler side revenue.
The Process of building a vehicle is based on a four step process.
- Configuring the external of the vehicle including personalization, profiles, etc.
- Configuring the internal components of the vehicle
- Checking final configurations
- Publishing your vehicle for individual, group, class, community or general public use.
The Vehicle Factory allows you to:
- Save a default vehicle
- Save various exterior options
- Set internal options
- Select specialized settings for the type of space you will be traveling in
- Select from vehicle templates for business, education, medicine, etc.
- Save profiles from your already entered user information
- Define permissions and publish options
Vehicles may be used anywhere within the Rational Data Network.
To Build a Vehicle go to: TheVehicleFactory.com
To Rent a Vehicle go to: TheVehicleRental.com
- The Vehicle Builder Application
- The Banker
- The Community Builder
- Revenue may be generated by publishing a vehicle
- Publishing on the network
- Everybody can publish
- Web Tools and Building Revenue